Setka Workflow Plugin is designed to integrate your WordPress site with Setka Workflow space.
Using the plugin you can:
- Export post categories from WordPress to Setka Workflow,
- Sync ticket and post statuses,
- Create a draft of a post in WordPress from your Setka Workflow Dashboard.
Download the plugin from wordpress.org website.
Download link is also available at your space settings (workflow.setka.io – Settings – Integrations – WordPress – Download WordPress Plugin).
How do I setup the plugin?
Sync your Setka Workflow space and WordPress site with API license token.
- Copy an API license token from space settings (workflow.setka.io – Settings – Integrations – WordPress - API License key ).
- Enter the exact website URL and click “Save”.
- Go to Setka Workflow plugin settings, paste API license token to the respective field and click “Save”.
Sync is completed.
Check the boxes if you need these options:
- Auto update of ticket status when the post is published,
- Auto export of WordPress post categories to Setka Workflow space,
Select an author for posts you create.
How do I export post categories from WordPress to Workflow?
Open Setka Workflow plugin settings and click on “Export categories”.
How do I create a draft of a post from Workflow ticket?
- Go to space settings (workflow.setka.io – Settings – General), enter the create post url in External options. The link should create a new post in WordPress.
- Click on “Create post” button from ticket.
A draft of a post is created in WordPress with a ticket heading.